The Penryn College Parents Forum was established to provide a starting point for parents to share in their child’s education.
The aims of the Parents Forum are as follows:
- It is a three-way channel for communication between school, parents and students
- It seeks to provide information for parents to help them develop skills to enable their children to learn
- It is a source of constructive feedback on educational and social projects
- It will support student projects where appropriate
- To provide a parent perspective as required
We welcome parents to become involved with the Forum either by joining the committee, attending committee meetings as a parent voice and/or by coming to our parent Learning Events which are held throughout the year. Parents can contact the chair and secretary and ask to be added to the mailing list by emailing email@example.com