Please see below for a detailed Annual Overview.
KS4 – Year 10
In year 10 students will be following the new Edexcel GCSE course and study 4 units of work.
They will also develop their skills in:
- Writing narrative accounts
- Explaining the causes and consequences of an event
- Evaluating which cause was the most important for an event
- Explaining how and why interpretations differ
- Writing conclusions to essays
KS4 – Year 11
Topic: Pendennis Castle. Controlled Assessment Q2. Review and write up.
Topic: Medicine Through Time: Disease and Infection
Topic: Germany 1919 – 1945.
Topic: Medicine Through Time: Surgery and Anatomy
Topic: Medicine Through Time: Public Health