The Parents’ Forum was established to provide a starting point for parents and carers to share in their child’s education.
The aims of the Parents’ Forum are as follows:
- To provide a three-way channel for communication between the school, parents/carers and students;
- To provide information for parents/carers to help them develop skills to enable their children to learn;
- To provide a source of constructive feedback on educational and social projects;
- To provide support for student projects, where appropriate;
- To provide a parent/carer perspective as required.
We welcome parents and carers to become involved either by joining the committee, attending committee meetings as a parent voice, and/or by coming to our Parent/Carer Learning Events which are held throughout the year. Parents/carers can ask to be added to the Parents’ Forum by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.