Become a Part of Penryn Rugby Club’s ‘Penryn Girls Rugby’02 August 2023
Check out Penryn Rugby Club’s details on Penryn Girls Rugby – and how you can become a part of something special!
If you are, or you know a girl in Year 7-11 who is determined, talented, ambitious and up for a laugh, then come along to The Memorial Ground for a free taster session of girls-only rugby on Wednesday 9 August, 6.30pm.
– Never seen a rugby ball before? Brilliant.
– Played mixed? Fantastic.
– Qualified coaches, highly experienced women’s team players and a fully supportive club staff will be on hand to make sure all girls lacing boots get quality training that benefits them as players, whatever their starting level of confidence.
– Nothing extra needed for the tasters – just sports clothing and trainers/boots… and a have-a-go attitude.
– A note for parents/carers: rugby is a family game. The girls need support at all stages, and whilst we know your lives are busy, you really will reap the benefits of a couple of hours on the sidelines each week. You quickly become the girls’ travelling support army, and it’s amazing to be a part of.
– At the tasters, there will be lots of friendly faces to chat to about rugby life, share stories from the trenches, and help you find YOUR place in your player’s rugby journey. When we say ‘One Club’, you are a huge part of that.
So, are YOU in?! Get in touch via the Penryn Rugby Club socials (Penryn Rugby Football Club/Penryn Ladies Rugby) or e-mail email@example.com