Clubs & Activities
Penryn College has worked hard to provide a programme of activities that we feel provide students with a chance to enrich their experience at school, while also continuing to pursue work encountered within the normal school timetable.
Unlike in previous years, our clubs and activities can only now contain pupils from existing year group bubbles. Many clubs will also be limited in terms of the numbers they are able to accommodate. Therefore, we are asking students to follow the links in the PDF below to sign up for the clubs. This will allow staff to plan how to safely accommodate those attending, and build a waiting list for those unable to attend.
Once at the clubs, staff will follow the existing school COVID policies or national governing body guidelines, and we would ask students to continue all the good practice they are demonstrating in school already.
To access the Clubs & Activities booklet, please scroll down to the download area below.
- Clubs & Activities Booklet New (15 March-1 April)
- Clubs & Activities Booklet (15 March-1 April)
- Le@p - Online Extra-Curricular Clubs (1-6 March)
- Le@p - Online Extra-Curricular Clubs (22-26 February)
- Le@p - Online Extra-Curricular Clubs (8-12 February)
- Le@p - Online Extra-Curricular Clubs (1-5 February)
- Le@p - Online Extra-Curricular Clubs (25-29 January)
- Le@p - Online Extra-Curricular Clubs (18-22 January)
- Clubs & Activities Booklet (November-December Restrictions)
EdVenture is a holiday activities programme for children aged 3-16 based at Penryn College. It strives to deliver fun, engaging education sessions across three main areas of sport, creative arts, and outdoor adventure activities.
It operates each school holiday with the exception of the Christmas break. Check out the Edventure website by clicking here.
From 12-16 April 2021, we are running FREE Easter activities for our Year 7-10 students; however, numbers are limited, therefore booking is essential. You can find the full schedule, details on how to book, plus further information via the download box below.